Rejoice with me. Its the anniversary of my priestly ordination.

Please kindly join me in thanking God and say a word of prayer for me as I mark the anniversary of my priestly ordination tomorrow. Pray that the grace of God upon my life may never be fruitless, that in my limitations God's power and perfection may prevail, that I may persevere in fidelity to God who's called me and that I may remain effective instrument in God's hands for his own exploits and the wellbeing and salvation of humankind. Thanks immensely for all you've allowed God do in my life through you as a way of showing his fatherly love for me. Be assured of my prayers and blessings always. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE SOLEMNITY OF THE ASSUMPTION OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY'S BLESSINGS.

NEW MONTH'S BLESSINGS FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST

weekend blessings